You’re getting ready to make a giant stride entry off the back of the boat in “Saint Somewhere”. As you don-your-fins the strap buckle breaks in your hand. Don’t ruin a vacation because you don’t have extra fin strap buckles in your save-a-dive kit. Pre-dive equipment preparations are serious business. Missing or broken equipment can ruin an otherwise perfectly planned dive. Just put it in your save-a-dive kit and you will have it in case you need it. The dive you save may be your own. This basic fin strap buckle will fit a large scope of manufacturers strapped open heel fins and is easy to install. The buckle features a squeeze-style” side-release for easy donning and doffing fins. Buckle is made of corrosion and impact resistant plastic. This simple buckle could save a dive!
Fin Buckle Trimax w/o Fin Strap Features:
- Trimax Quick-Release Fin Buckle w/o Fin Strap
- Squeeze Style Side-Release Buckle
- Fits Most Manufacturers Fin Straps
- Impact Resistant Plastic Construction
- Easy to Install
- Great Save-A-Dive Kit Item!
- Don’t Let Broken Buckle Ruin a Dive
- The Dive You Save May be Your Own!