The innovative Propulsion diving fin has been optimized for low fatigue on dives, with AmScuD’ great channel thrust technology! Innovative materials for a more harmonious thrust provided by a blend of thermoplastic rubber and techno polymers. Enhanced channel thrust optimized for low fatigue and color coordinated bungee strap add a touch of style. The open heel design Classic straps have a large thumb pull loop for easy donning and doffing. The fins blade measures 15.7″ (40 cm) in size regular, has a non-vented blade surface area of 124 sq. in. (800 sq. cm.) and weighs 2 lbs. (900 g). Fins are available in multiple sizes and colors.
AmScuD Propulsion Open Heel Fins Features:
- AmScuD Propulsion Open Heel Fins:
- Innovative Propulsion Diving Fin
- Optimized for Low Fatigue On Dives
- AmScuD’ Great Channel Thrust Technology!
- Innovative Materials for More Harmonious Thrust
- Blend of Thermoplastic Rubber and Techno Polymers
- Color Coordinated Bungee Strap Add Touch of Style
- Open Heel Design Fin
- Classic Straps: Large Thumb Pull Loop for Easy Donning and Doffing
- Blade Length: 15.7″ (40 cm), Size Regular
- Non-Vented Blade Surface Area: 124 sq. in. (800 sq. cm)
- Weight: 2 lbs. (900 g), Size Regular
- Available in Multiple Sizes and Colors