No matter if you’re a warm water diver and want the protective value of the Phyton Hot Skins Hood or you’re a cold water diver and you want extra layering for added warmth and the ease of sliding on your neoprene hood without pulling out all your hair, the AmScuD Phyton Hot Skin Hood is a welcome addition to your exposure suit arsenal. Made from premium grade Phyton, the hood helps shield the skin from abrasion, UV rays and biological irritants such as Sea Lice.
Phyton Hot Skin Hood is sewn from material prized for its stretch and strength. Durable non-chaffing flat-lock stitching is used on the hood. Hood allows for nearly total freedom of movement and stand up to the rigors of an active lifestyle. Large bib adds comfort by fitting under your skin or wet suit to reduce water flushing that can cool you down. This proven design comes in one size fits all”.
AmScuD Phyton Hot Skins Hood Features
- AmScuD Phyton Hot Skins Hood
- Protection in Warm Water
- Layering for Warmth and Easy Donning of Exposure Gear
- Hood Shield Skin from Abrasion, UV Rays and Biological Irritants such as Sea Lice
- Premium Grade Phyton Material
- Durable Non-Chaffing Flat-Lock Stitching
- Nearly Total Freedom of Movement
- Stand Up to Rigors of Active Lifestyle
- Large Bib Adds Comfort
- Proven Design
- One Size Fits All”