AmScuD Lobster Octopus has been totally redesigned to provide outstanding breathing performance. The Octopus maintains dedication to rugged reliability combined with ease of maintenance. This octopus has been the overwhelming favorite for rental applications for decades because of its simple reliability. Regulator has a large diaphragm for optimal response to inhalation with a precision ground stainless-steel cam and Delrin lever for smooth effortless breathing. The valve mechanism is a dependable downstream demand valve. The regulator is equipped with a large quality silicone exhaust valve that decreases exhalation resistance for easy breathing.
The AmScuD Lobster Octopus has a high impact resistant plastic housing for rugged applications. The low-pressure seat is resilient silicone rubber for extreme reliability. The low-pressure hose has standard 3/8″ threads with a 36″ (91.4 cm) length. The Hi-Viz soft purge cover makes identification of the octopus regulator easy in an out-of-air-emergency.
AmScuD Lobster Octopus Features:
- AmScuD Lobster Octopus:
- Totally-Redesigned to Provide Outstanding Breathing Performance
- Dedication to Rugged Reliability Combined with Ease-of-Maintenance
- Favorite for Rental Applications
- Large Diaphragm for Optimal Response to Inhalation
- Precision-Ground Stainless Steel Cam and Delrin Lever for Smooth Effortless Breathing
- Valve Mechanism is a Dependable Downstream Demand Valve
- Large Quality Silicone Exhaust Valve Decreases Exhalation Resistance
- High Impact Resistant Glass-Filled Polyamide Housing for Rugged Applications
- Low Pressure Seat is Resilient Silicone Rubber for Extreme Reliability
- Standard 3/8″ Thread 36″ (91.4 cm) Low Pressure Hose