All silicone grease is not created equal. Silicone grease is a combination of silicone oil (polydimethylsiloxane) and a high quality thickener – amorphous fumed silica. When it is mixed in the right proportions with no other inexpensive additives thrown in; pure silicone grease has a snow white appearance and a greasy, Crisco” like appearance. AmScuD’s Pure Silicone Grease is engineered and manufactured to these high standards. It is the same pure silicone grease used by Aircraft Industry and other programs when a high quality, pure, silicone grease is required.
AmScuD’s Pure Silicone Grease is perfect for O-ring lubrication & protection, regulator re-builds & servicing, & any other location where a high quality lubricant is required. Pure Silicone Grease also acts as a corrosion-inhibitor and can be used on both rubber and stainless steel parts. It is a food grade silicone which means that in small quantities it will not harm an individual if ingested but will simply pass through the digestive tract. The silicone grease cones in a convenient (980 ml) re-sealable tub.
AmScuD Silicone Grease (980 ml) Tube Features:
- AmScuD Silicone Grease
- All Silicone Grease is Not Created Equal!
- Pure Silicone Grease:
Combination of Silicone Oil (polydimethylsiloxane)
High Quality Thickener – Amorphous Fumed Silica
Snow White Appearance
Greasy, Crisco” like Appearance
- AmScuD’s Silicone Grease: Engineered & Manufactured to These High Standards
- Same Pure Silicone Grease Used by Aircraft
- Perfect for O-Ring Lubrication & Protection
- Great for Regulator Re-Builds & Servicing
- Other Location where High Quality Lubricant is Required
- Acts as Corrosion-Inhibitor
- Used on Rubber and Stainless Steel Parts
- Food Grade Silicone
- Convenient (980 ml) Squeeze Re-Sealable Tube