A Dry Snorkel that REALLY Stays Dry! A Snorkel that has double purge valve!
The sharker Dry Snorkel featured exclusive double purge valve in combination keep the snorkel Dry as a Bone!
The Upper Valve Guards against Splashes and Seals the Tube while Underwater. One-Way Silicone Purge Valve allows Effortless Clearing, and prevents Water from Seeping Inside.
A Truly DRY Snorkel with effortless clearing. What to expect more? When the Snorkel is submersed, the uniquely designed, valve seal the Airway. Water can’t get in! As you Surface, valve opens allowing Air to Re-Enter the Tube. It’s that Simple and that Dry.
When you are out Snorkeling and want to Surface Dive to look at something that has caught your eye up close this Dry Snorkel Seals-Out Water when Submerged. Once you return to the Surface there is no need to Blow into the Snorkel to remove water because the Dry Valve kept it out of the Breathing Tube.
The AmScuD Sharker has a Clear Silicone Flex Tube and Mouthpiece. The Angled Mouthpiece Fits Comfortably in your Mouth for hours of Snorkeling Fun. The Mouthpiece is also replaceable and can be removed easily when replacement is necessary. The Flexible Lower Tube makes the snorkel perfect for Scuba by Automatically Swinging Out of-the-Way when you are using your Scuba Regulator.
The Deep Reservoir Below the Mouthpiece with its One-Way Purge Valve makes Clearing the Snorkel Quick and Easy once you Surface from a Scuba Dive.
The Adjustable Mask Strap Retainer Clip will keep your Snorkel perfectly Adjusted and ready for use. Once you have completed your dive it also makes removal from the mask easy.
We have completed the feature of this snorkel into an easy lock and unlock. See picture bellow.
Adjusting the height of the snorkel is also effortless.
This simple snorkel buckle will do two kinds of easy mechanism adjustments:
- Easy lock and unlock
- Easy height adjustment
- Micro adjustment of height
- Dual/Double Purge valve for super easy water purge
Did we mention that our buckle has been also proven in the market over 3 years for reliability?
No metal..all reliable plastic.
The dry Snorkel is commonly used for Pool, Recreation, SCUBA Diving, Snorkeling, Spearfishing, Vacation and more. It is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Advanced, Advanced Diver, Casual/ Recreational, Recreational Diver among others.
The AmScuD Dry Snorkels are popular for customers who like the following qualities: Comfortable Mouthpiece, Ergonomic Design, Purge Valve, Resistant To Flooding and stays forever!
A Dry Snorkel that REALLY Stays Dry!
AmScuD Snorkel Dry SHARKER Features:
- Exclusive Valve and Double purge combination Keeps Snorkel Dry as a Bone!
- Upper Valve Guards Against Splashes & Seals Tube while Underwater
- One-Way Silicone Purge Valve Allows Effortless Clearing
- A Truly DRY Snorkel!
- Contoured Tube Design
- When Submerged Hinged Seal Swings Upward-to-Seal the Airway
- On Surface Flap Swings Open Allowing Air to Re-Enter the Tube
- Clear Silicone Flex Tube and Mouthpiece
- Angled Mouthpiece Fits Comfortably in Mouth
- Replaceable Mouthpiece
- Flexible Lower Tube Automatically Swings Out of-the-Way for Scuba
- Deep Reservoir Below the Mouthpiece with its One-Way Purge Valve
- Clearing Snorkel is Super Quick and Super Easy
- Easy Adjustable Mask strap retainer clip
- Easy lock and unlock mask retainer clip