The sunguard is a new breed in amscud 2018 line.
Protect yourself when around and in the water on sunny days with Bare, Sun-Guards. Sun and wind protection for youth with the highest UV rating (50+). Designed to meet the fashion forward trends of the progressive watersports industry. 50+ UV rated protection to reduce overexposure to harmful UV rays leading to sunburn and other harmful effects. Durable flat seam construction throughout to reduce seam chaffing and provides next-to-skin comfort. Sun-Guards are made from 6.5 oz. (184.3 g) high stretch fabric with quick drying characteristics. This premium fabric is ideal for the all-around water sports enthusiast. The quick drying characteristics wicks moisture away from the body keeping you dryer and warmer. Sun-Guards are also great for layering under a wet suit for added warmth and to make donning the suit easier.
- For use as a thermal layer and/or UV and rash protection 50+ SPF- Protects you from sun rays
- Smooth on your skin. Doesnt leave any marking after prolong usage.
- Lightweight and durable
- Can be worn by itself in warm water or under a wetsuit for added warmth
- Water repellant fabric
- Suitable for snorkling, diving and on-surface watersport (eg: surfing, sailing, riding jetski)
- Available in Multiple Sizes : XS/S/M/L/XL/XXL
Sun guards can also be used for swimming pool session, and obviously undergarment (after wetsuit).