- Durable, Long-lasting, Safe Scuba cylinders
- Our cylinder is made of Proprietary 6061 alloy, which is a balanced aluminum-magnesium-silicon blend.
- All Cylinders are cycle-tested over 100,000 times at service pressure to ensure the best endurance and reliability throughout the usage of the cylinder.
- Testing pressure up to 2.5 times service or working pressure.
- Made in USA, manufactured to US DOT standard (Department of Transport)
- Corrosion-resistant interior and exterior with Thick, damage-resistant walls.
- Working pressure 3300psi while most existing cylinders has 3000psi working pressure*. That’s 10% higher then other cylinders.
- Each cylinder comes with certificate of material and DOT requirement standard.
- Choice of Standard and Neutral-Balance cylinder.
|Service Pressure||: 3000 psi / 207 BAR|
|Air Capacity||: 48.4 ft³ / 1370.7 Liter|
|Diameter||: 6.9″ (inch) / 17.51 cm|
|Lenght w/o Valve||: 19″ (inch) / 48.26 cm|
|Empty Weight||: 21.2 lbs / 9.6 kg|
|Water Volume||: 424 in³ / 6.9 Liter|
|Weight w/o Valve||: 15.3 lbs / 6.94 kg|
|Buoyancy at Sea (Full)||: -2.3 lbs / -1.03 kg|
|Buoyancy at Sea (Half)||: -0.5 lbs / -0.21 kg|
|Buoyancy at Sea (Empty)||: 1.4 lbs / 0.62 kg|
|Thread Size||: 0.750-14 NPSM|